Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information on How to Enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is API Consumer Brands NZ, of 14-16 Norman Spencer Drive, Manukau 2104, New Zealand. (Promoter).
- The Promotion will commence 00:01 NZST on 14/05/2018 until 23:59 NZST on 30/06/18 (Promotion Period).
- Entry in the Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only who currently reside in New Zealand aged 18 years and over, excluding:
- (a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
- (b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period purchase any one (1) Only Good product in one transaction from a Participating Outlet (Qualifying Purchase), and enter their unique code located on the promotional neck-tag or sticker at www.onlygood.co.nz and will receive one (1) entry into the prize draw.
- All prize draws will be conducted at Milk New Zealand Limited, 21 Dacre St, Newton, Auckland, New Zealand (Draw Location) by a representative nominated by the Promoter.
- The Major Prize Draw will be conducted in respect of all Eligible Entrants at 12.30 p.m. NZST 2/07/2018 (Major Prize Draw).
- The three Eligible Entrants with a valid Eligible Entry drawn in the Major Prize draw win $20.000
- Each Major Prize Winner is responsible for compliance with all applicable Entry Requirements and Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them.
- In order to claim the prize, each Major Prize Winner is required to confirm in writing that they have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions, by signing a copy thereof which will be retained by the Promoter.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The Major Prize Winner will be notified by phone on the 02/07/18 and in writing by way of email on the 02/07/18 and a letter if a postal address is supplied by 16/07/18.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If a prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and he or she does not claim the prize by 12 noon NZST 30/07/18, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted on that date and time at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the New Zealand department of Internal Affairs.
NOTIFICATIONS OF RE-DRAW WINNERS
- The Re-Draw winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email.
- Entrants must retain their purchase receipt from the Eligible Product they purchased as part of their Qualifying Purchase (Proof of Purchase) for each entry they submit in the Promotion.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- Each Qualifying Purchase counts towards one (1) entry only.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for anything else. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly, comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- (a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause 35 shall (without limitation) apply in the case of any loss, cost or damage incurred or suffered by any third party where such loss, cost or damage is caused by the Major Prize winner. Each Major Prize winner will be required to sign an indemnity form as a condition of accepting the Major Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
- All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter and Participating Outlets for the sole purpose of conducting this Promotion. API Consumer Brands may also use Personal Information for its current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation.
- The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion.
- Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.